About The What Happens Inside, Happens Outside For Teams Workshop
The What Happens Inside, Happens Outside for Teams Workshop uses the Archegyral Voices process to help you as an individual, or as part of a larger group, to work with the tensions along the boundaries between who you are and what you do, consciously and unconsciously, as you connect your inner and outer worlds, and put your imagination and ideas into action. You identify your Archegyral Voices in a particular situation by listening to the language that you use and reflecting on the imagery that it expresses. The words that you naturally use as you describe a particular situation often reveal aspects of your self that you may not be consciously aware of, and these unspoken voices can help you to resolve tensions that you may be encountering along the boundaries between your inner and outer worlds.
The What Happens Inside, Happens Outside for Teams Workshop is a one-day workshop that begins by working with your self as the living, breathing, dynamic connection between your inner and your outer worlds that you experience in the perceptual flow between them. When using an Archegyre as a contextual framework for understanding the self, your self-perceptions naturally form into a number of perceptual arcs that help you to work with the tensions that you encounter along the boundaries between your inner and outer worlds. These perceptual arcs also reflected in the Archegyral Voices that you use to describe particular situations and by connecting with the specific Archegyral Voices that you are using, you can create a discovery conversation with yourself that enables you to become more aware of how you enact, embody and express your self-perceptions.
By working with your natural characteristics as they emerge, exist and evolve in different contextual situations, you can actually give voice to them so that you can take the action that reflects who you really are, rather than feeling you have to act in a way that reflects how other people think you should be. Instead of just feeling unresolved tensions between who you are and who you are expected to be, you become far more aware of your true strength of character and how that can characterise your actions in the outer world.
We all live in two worlds, and inner world and an outer world, and the healthier and more resilient that the connection between our inner and outer worlds is, the more likely it is that we will turn our ideas and imaginings into actual reality in the outer world. Even if you are consciously unaware of the connection between your inner and your outer worlds, what is happening in your inner world will still have a major influence on what is happening in your outer world. By consciously working with the connection between your inner and your outer worlds, you open yourself up to more powerful understandings of how to put your ideas and inspirations into tangible practice. How successfully you make your ideas actually happen in the outer world and how powerfully you allow your outer world to inspire your inner world often depends on the quality of the connection between your inner and outer worlds.
How the What Happens Inside, Happens Outside for Teams Workshop can increase your awareness
– Enables you to work with the tensions that you encounter in inner and outer conflicts
– Demonstrates how your self-perceptions naturally form into a circle of perceptual arcs
– Realise how you can give voice to a variety of characteristics and characteristic behaviours
– Ability to clearly give voice to valuable insights that often remain unspoken
– Understand how aspects of your own behaviours can colour your perceptions of the behaviours of other people
– Work with your reflected perceptions of the characteristics of other people
– Identifying tensions between who you feel you actually are and who you feel you should be
– Giving voice to what you really need from yourself and from the people around you
– Clarifying the assumptions that you and others may be making about a particular situation
– Establish a collective voice with the people who you’re working with
– Become more aware of how other people voice their self-perceptions and express their perspectives
– Create much clearer communication with other people and develop more resilient connections
The real value of your What Happens Inside, Happens Outside for Teams Workshop
The real value of your What Happens Inside, Happens Outside for Teams Workshop is that it gives you practical experience in establishing a collective voice with the people who you work with. By experiencing how the language that you use reflects your self-perceptions and colours your perspectives, you naturally become more aware of how other people voice their self-perceptions and express their perspectives. This enables you to enjoy much clearer communication with other people and helps you to develop healthier and more positive connections with them. By hearing what you are actually saying and actively listening to the voices of other people, it is much easier to find your collective voice as a group, rather than becoming lost in an unresolved confusion of unconfirmed assumptions that fragments your group instead of uniting it.